Client Partner - Banking, FiServ and Insurance
Location: Irvine, CA, USA
Job Number: 47288
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RD Client Partner
The Randstad Digital (RD) Client Partner will be responsible for structuring, developing, and leading a high-performing sales operation that is able to secure new business, maintain and expand current customer expenditure and driving superior customer experience and revenue growth. You will be accountable for all activities spanning the sales cycle: pipeline development, lead qualification, client meetings, proposal development, negotiations, and closing. The right candidate understands obstacles to successful digital transformation and is able to advise clients on how to mitigate risk via purpose built innovative solutions. Reporting directly to the Industry Sales Leader, you will collaborate and create opportunities (both organic and inorganic) that add value through synergizing the different platform businesses.
What you get to do:
- Leverage fact-based insights and other resources to influence Randstad Digital strategy for categories in which we compete
- Takes ownership of the customer and the customer interface with the product or service offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Build and manage relationships with key customers and partners, identify and develop partnering opportunities to enhance market reach, and analyze market trends and customer behavior to identify new business opportunities.
- Drive overall account planning, Top-to-Top process, and serve as "voice of Randstad Digital" to clients/senior leadership
- Ensure a robust after-sales process to deliver strong customer engagement
- Play a key role in commercially integrating add-on acquisitions. Lead commercial diligence with any new potential acquisitions.
- Monitor market trends and provide regular competitor analysis
- Leverage Randstad Digital platform channel strategy that enhances the value proposition of customers, while continuously assessing risk mitigation (direct and perceived)
- Responsible for execution and customer satisfaction in all the revenue portfolios within the accounts
Drive Execution & Incremental Opportunities:
- Positioning Randstad Digital as a Strategic IT partner and identifying new avenues to partner, implement and deliver within the account
- Leverage market intelligence to support strategic business decisions on feature development of existing and new data analytics solutions.
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company’s growth
What you need to bring:
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree
- Business Administration or similar degree
- Post Graduate Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience managing Client P&L of $10-25+ Million dollars including reporting and metric assessment for the account
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- In depth understanding of Retail/Consumer Goods business domain, technology and services domains
- A strong performance track record of managing different portfolios-ranging from sales, new sales, programs and existing annuity business
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to make knowledgeable conversations with clients in Digital Area/trends in the industry
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Must be able to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- Understanding and thought leadership in technology, services and business trends and their direct and indirect impacts on the outcomes of the Financial Services, Insurance, Consumer/Retail, Power & Utilities, Industrials, Telecom, Technology, Automotive or other B2B industry, including awareness of industry trends, challenges, opportunities and disruptors
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
- Ability to develop and nurture Trusted Partner-level relationships with both C-suite client contacts and internal stakeholders via a strong industry POV and understanding of client needs
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is $150,575.00 - $214,500.00.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Partner - Banking, FiServ and Insurance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Irvine, California US