Executive Client Partner, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing
Location: United States
Job Number: 47083
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RD Exec Client Partner
The Randstad Digital (RD) North America Executive Client Partner will be responsible for supporting the structure of a high-performing sales operation for a key region or client group within an industry vertical. You will drive a dynamic mix of digital strategy, innovation, and product management projects, to help clients imagine what is possible, understand relevant pieces of digital transformation, and identify the roadmap to get there through a strategic GTM approach through a team of Client Partners. You will support the strategic execution of a select client portfolio which will require direct liaison with Randstad Digital NAM sales leaders. Reporting directly to the Randstad Digital North America Industry Group Head you will collaborate and create opportunities (both organic and inorganic) that add value to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage fact-based insights and other resources to influence Randstad Digital strategy for the industry vertical/categories in which we compete
- Takes ownership of the customer and the customer interface with the product or service offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Manage relationships with key customers and partners, identify and develop global partnering opportunities to enhance market reach, and analyze market trends and customer behavior to identify new business opportunities.
- Work with the marketing, growth strategy, finance teams to create strategies that boost the company and product awareness to deliver RD NA Industry Group Head’s strategy
- Achieve goals for pipeline, customer acquisition, revenue, partnerships, brand awareness, leads, content creation, sales support, net retention, and customer engagement.
- Leverage Randstad Digital/Industry platform channel strategy that enhances the value proposition of customers, while continuously assessing risk mitigation (direct and perceived)
- Support the development and execution of platform-wide business commercialization strategy, including pricing strategy, to maximize revenue and profitability
- Maintain sales processes for Client Partner team designed to achieve specific global sales objectives
- Responsible for business segment profitability and growth through new logos and existing account growth
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of Randstad Digital solutions as well as their market differentiators
- Lead from the front and drive a culture of accountability and ownership across the Client Partner team, expand the customer base and spearhead the business in alignment with the organization’s vision, profitability, and overall value creation
Drive Execution & Incremental Opportunities:
- Leverage market intelligence to support strategic business decisions on feature development of existing and new data analytics solutions.
- Leverage partnership with marketing, finance, delivery to deliver industry sales agenda and ensure pipeline alignment
- Provide feedback to RD NA Industry Group Head on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending/improving Randstad Digital global offerings
- Motivate and upskill the capacity of Client Partner team to solution sell, cross-sell, and up-sell, delivering win-win outcomes for clients and the organization
- Support deployment of long-term strategic objectives towards growing and diversifying the business by capitalizing on new opportunities and sustaining the revenue generation funnel across markets
What you need to bring:
- Preferred BA/BS degree or equivalent consulting agency experience
- Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years of proven experience operating within a specific industry vertical and expert knowledge on how that industry operates (i.e., Healthcare, Insurance, Federal Government, Telecom, Consumer Retail, Banking, etc.)
- 10+ years of recent experience with managing teams delivering large-scale digital transformation projects
- Experience with business solution development, project/program management, and project delivery increasing roles and responsibilities across sectors
- Previous client-facing experience in strategy consulting, digital and product management, or CX practice in a Fortune 500 firm
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base, organic business development, and acquiring new logos
- Experience directing development of a business case for investment including ROI, roadmap, and KPIs
- Understanding of and experience with effective use of data (collection, integration, segmentation, activation, and compliance requirements) in industry verticals
- Digitally-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space; expert understanding of the best approach to implement new strategies that impact outcomes and drive digital transformations
- Highly goal oriented and possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strategic thinker & problem solver with the ability to be hands-on
- Ability to analyze market trends and identify business opportunities
- Financial acumen and understanding of revenue and profitability drivers
- High emotional intelligence and ability to navigate complex interpersonal dynamics
- Proven ability to work in matrix enterprise structure
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is $173,185 - $283,700.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Client Partner, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US