Location: St. Louis, MO, USA
Job Number: 46370
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager M&L
Randstad, the #1 HR Services in the world, is looking for a customer-centric Sales producer to join our St Louis team. A day in the life at Randstad is dynamic–it consists of sales, service, and talent experience.
Each day brings something new in providing solutions to employers through a consultative approach which leads to rich rewards that follow hard work.
Become an influential force in the lives of our clients and our candidates and apply today!
What you get to do:
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Effectively sell to new and existing clients, recruit and place candidates
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers virtually and in-person
- Execute the activities that will yield results (lots of calls, virtual and on-site client meetings)
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Interview, hire and coach candidates via phone, virtually, and in-person
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years of b2b or b2c sales experience
- Growth mindset - you like to learn!
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Desire to connect with others via phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven or tech-savvy environment
We love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Here are a few examples:-->
2022 DiversityInc Top 50 Company
2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers
2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer
Some of the perks:
- Work for the largest HR Services company in the world
- $1,000 Referral Bonus for Internal Hires! Work with us and bring your friends!
- Education and professional development = rapid career growth
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision & paid parental leave
- 18 days of PTO per year + 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday to use at your discretion
- 401k, employee stock purchase plan, health care flexible spending account
We are proud of our human-forward approach, which is at the heart of Randstad. Join us- email our Internal Recruiter at email@example.com to learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Saint Louis, Missouri US