Talent Marketing Client Partner
Location: United States
Job Number: 46360
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Talent Mktg Client Partner
Talent Marketing Client Partner
We are growing as a global talent marketing team with a focus on contributing to the employer branding and media & digital transformation of our company and clients. Our team consists of experienced global marketers, employer branding SMEs, digital and recruitment marketing specialists, data analysts, and content marketers with diverse backgrounds and cultures. We work within a very flexible work environment in which there are clear responsibilities on output but also a lot of room for creativity and innovative ideas. Our final goal is to hire more, hire faster, hire cost-effective.
Purpose of the job
You will be responsible for one or many regional and global accounts from implementation to BAU. You are the main contact for strategy design, employer branding and all implementations of new wins, for clients and teams throughout the whole life-cycle of the program.
Strategy and Planning
- Own the implementation of new wins or re-implementation projects in collaboration with all the other teams
- Own strategy from solution, workflow, employer branding and recruitment strategy
- Lead and contribute to the creation of the Talent Marketing strategies and media planning for client briefs and implementations supported by the wider team - understands deeply talent acquisition, employer branding, creativity and media/digital advertising programs
- Support sales, renewal, pricing and solution design in collaboration with the business
- Be the unique point of contracts for clients and colleagues making sure all the right stakeholders and plans are connected at the right time
- Effectively lead project and multifunctional teams across talent marketing and other enterprise teams to achieve project goals, vision and tactics
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant sourcing and delivery teams
- Be the main point of contract between clients and the talent marketing teams ensuring campaigns are performing in line with KPIs and expectations
- Mentor and coach team members ensuring success in their roles
- Co-responsible for developing and encouraging excellence from a diverse, global team
- Support performance evaluations, development planning, and succession planning for the whole team
Analysis and Reporting
- Lead and do research, brand assessments, persona development and any other employer branding insights
- Analyze talent marketing identifying needs interventions
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize marketing spend and performance based on the insights across accounts globally
- Can translate data and complex sets of information into clear presentations and recommendations
Key Performance Indicators
- Direct hiring, cost per hire decrease, speed of hires
- Customer / colleagues satisfaction
- Sales opportunities supported
- Quality of outputs for own accounts and overall
Typical outcomes, services and products
- End-to-end account and programme management
- usage of data and insights to support strategies and solutions
- Advisory on strategies and campaigns
- This is much more than a typical account management role - you need to be able to deeply understand, design and influence employer branding and recruitment marketing concepts, strategy and programs
- High level of understanding of recruitment processes within MSP and RPO or agency
- Experience and strong rigour in running end-to-end programmes and projects
- Business acumen
- Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt style for audience and platform
- Ability to create well written and designed proposals and strategies, using the relevant operating systems, e.g Google Suite or Microsoft Office
- 5 experience
- University (Bachelor's) degree and/or relevant certifications and experiences
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
The base salary range for this position is $96,600 - $130,725.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Marketing Client Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US