Early Talent and University Recruiter
Location: Foster City, CA, USA
Job Number: 46279
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Talent Advisor
The University Recruiter - Early Career/Internships will act as a partner to our client’s UR Hiring Managers and HR Generalists, performing various aspects of the UR recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support and onboarding. You will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions and execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience.
The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity and produce quality results is key. This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues to execute recruitment strategies to produce quality hires for our clients. You will be required to main a large requisition load during the peak fall and spring season.
The UR Recruiter will partner with the UR Campus Adviser to determine the campus strategy and work with the campus teams that support the assigned SBGs.
Occasional travel may be required to support on-campus recruiting activity, national diversity recruiting events or client in-house recruiting events.
Provides administrative support; specific operations/support role; project driven; learning technical skills including MS Office, RecSolu/Yello and Taleo
- Responsible for managing, developing and coordinating recruiting activities in multiple markets to support specific parts of the business. Works closely with the assigned Campus Adviser to partner with the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR Generalists, as well as maintaining relationships with a large number of candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Researching college programs to determine which ones match the employment needs of businesses.
- Make contact and develop relationships with colleges and develop professional relationships with college staff and faculty.
- Work with Campus Adviser to initiate relationships with niche student organizations and affinity groups to ensure we are achieving our diversity outreach and hiring objectives
- Recruit qualified campus graduates to fill entry-level and intern positions in designated geographic areas or Business Units.
- Experience and ability to handle a large requisition load during the peak fall and spring season.
- Attend career fairs or national diversity events for recruiting and company recognition, when needed
- Work with senior members of the recruiting team, to establish a consistent recruiting approach across the business
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Basic qualifications include:
- Minimum of 5+ years of High Volume Recruiting experience - preferably in University Early Career and Internship hiring
- Minimum of 5+ years of hiring manager relationship management experience - preferably in University Early Career and Internship hiring
- Proven University /College or Campus recruitment experience
- BS/BA, Strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like Taleo or Kenexa
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Creative thinking and writing proficiency required
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong personal initiative and drive
The base salary range for this position is $114,400.00 - $145.600.00
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, 18 paid days off in your first full year + 1 paid volunteer day and 9 holidays, and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Early Talent and University Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Foster City, California US