Recruiting Account Manager
Location: Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Job Number: 46243
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
If you have outgrown your previous role, Randstad Sourceright is hiring account managers, program managers and directors across the country. Take that next step in your career with Randstad Sourceright, the world's leading global HR solutions provider. We are growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio.
When you join our integrated MSP team, you are joining a team of individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today, we support clients across a portfolio of global Fortune 500 brands. The team boasts a 92% employee retention rate and 80% internal promotion rate. We have the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and clients and talent also love us, with a client NPS score 9 times the industry average and talent score twice the industry average.
Come and grow with us as we expand the integrated MSP offering globally into 6 new global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world.
What you get to do:
- Enable the full life cycle recruiting process
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media, and referrals
- Develop relationships that delight customers, talent workforce and internal teams
- Ensure exceptional service
- Recruit and manage contingent workforce
- Maximize all opportunities to expand client relationships, sell
- Work for the company that has the most competitive total comp in the industry
- Listen well
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Previous wild success in a client facing recruiting environment
- A desire to constantly innovate recruiting solutions
- The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- On-site staffing/MSP/VMS/RPO experience helpful but not required
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- A high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
- A flexible "can-do" attitude
- A serious & strong motivation for personal success
- Proficiency with tech, calendaring, organizational tools
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Malvern, Pennsylvania US