Global VP of Business Process Outsourcing
Location: United States
Job Number: 46229
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: VP Client Del - Specified Acct
Randstad Enterprise is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The Global VP of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of outsourced operations for our various operations pillars, ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
This position helps to drive performance, innovation, and strategies that ensure our delivery teams are optimizing quality, cost savings and continuous improvement while meeting our client’s delivery goals.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day performance of our global operations supporting various workstreams, ensuring overall quality levels are being delivered.
- Identify opportunities for processes and best-practices adoption, develop and adjust SOPs to align with high level organization/company goals.
- Orchestrate global teams to conduct and engage in meaningful client-facing conversations during weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Responsible for analyzing data to drive changes if needed, improving operational processes, identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies to reduce costs.
- Understand reporting needs and request appropriate data analysis on metrics performance for internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and solidify business plans and roadmaps as it pertains to recruiting, hiring, training and product knowledge management (vendor management governance)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to properly manage expectations on performance, business requirements and overall service delivery, accountable for overall performance execution.
- Establish and solidify business plans and roadmaps as it pertains to recruiting, hiring, training and product knowledge management (client vendor management governance)
- Lead and develop global account teams to optimize service delivery to clients and produce measurable and cost-effective results that align directly with client’s business drivers
- Build, maintain and grow strategic partnership with the clients and internal partners through a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business and ensure adherence to contractual obligations and account performances
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets to achieve financial objectives of assigned accounts
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with executive management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams in partnership with Director of Business Development by selling and implementing new business opportunities and supporting the sales process locally and nationally
- 15+ years of combined business, staffing, and operations leadership experience
- 8+ years of experience in business process outsourcing (BPO)
- 8+ years of experience in managing and directing teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Demonstrated global business results and growth while maintaining key client-stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated ability to lead a functional area of the company and make critical business decisions
- Ability to develop and manage project plans; identify and secure needed resources; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute
- Ability to build strong, effective relationships as a leader, team member, and Randstad resource
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Displays high integrity and work ethic within respects of highly confidential and sensitive personnel performance information
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel
- Strong organizational, conceptual, analytical and executional skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of working independently in a self-directed capacity, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Superior coaching and influence skills
- Ability to analyze KPI trends, identify root-cause, and develop strategies, goals and execution plans.
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Ability to travel to all customer locations and spend significant amount of time until gap analysis is complete and action plans in place
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
The base salary range for this position is $137,200 to $205,800.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Global VP of Business Process Outsourcing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US