Sales & Staffing Manager
Location: Memphis, TN, USA
Job Number: 45846
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager, BP
Who is Randstad? We are the #1 HR Services Provider in the world! We help connect our clients with top talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. While helping our clients, we also change lives by providing careers to job seekers. A win win!
Randstad is hiring internally for an Account Executive to join our Memphis, TN office. This position is a full desk role where you will have the opportunity to create, develop and manage your clients, as well as the ability to recruit the right people for their openings.
If you are seeking a career with meaningful work that makes a direct impact on your community, apply now! Or, if you are not ready to apply but interested in learning more, email me at email@example.com and we can discuss further.
What you get to do:
- Work a flexible remote hybrid position
- Identify and build a pipeline of prospects to actively connect with and sell to
- Create and grow strong partnerships with decision makers (hiring managers) through cold calling, scheduled meetings, drop in visits, and site tours
- Identify workforce gaps by asking questions and providing solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to your clients that could have a need for their skillset
- Work collaboratively with your team of staffing professionals
- Meet branch goals to obtain bonuses
- Effectively sell temp, temp to hire, and direct hire opportunities
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience selling a service
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have to do
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring, and technology
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales & Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Memphis, Tennessee US