Location: Norcross, GA, USA
Job Number: 45779
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Market Manager M&L
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Market Manager to lead, sell, recruit, and provide the best experiences for the clients and talent that we serve. A Market Manager will work closely with their team to ensure goals and objectives are met while meeting their personal production.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Develop a team in leading by example and hands-on coaching
- Have ultimate accountability for the financial success of your operation
- Ensure your team thrives by casting a vision and operationalizing success
- Use a variety of tech and touch strategies to ensure Human Forward outcomes
- Establish and execute a business development plan for your personal production and your team
- Lead the sales efforts and produce tangible results
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and retain talent both for your clients and your local team
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job and teach your team how to do this
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- Grow- you, your team, your clients, your talent, your business
What you need to bring:
This is an onsite position located at the Norcross Branch 5 days a week.
- Proven track record of B2B selling and growing accounts while leading others
- 3-5 years of staffing agency experience
- Success using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- History of leading and growing a successful team
- Comfort in a position with major impact opportunity
- Passion for being “in the trenches” and teaching others by example
- Possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Market Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norcross, Georgia US