Location: United States
Job Number: 45776
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: CEL Account Specialist
Cella is regarded as the premier marketing, creative & digital workforce solutions firm in the U.S. We’re seeking a highly skilled Account Specialist to land, grow and maintain deep and lasting relationships with mid-sized and large accounts and clients. You'll sell and represent the full suite of Cella’s workforce solutions including consulting, staffing, managed services to large enterprise clients.
- Execute business development activities that will gain results through outreach and scheduling client meetings.
- Conduct research to understand client's industry, current objectives, and match target personas. Generate and identify leads and schedule meetings.
- Understanding of the full suite of Cella offerings and promote the right solutions to address our client’s needs, ensuring that Cella is positioned to fully maximize the sales potential of your clients.
- Connect with current and potential clients virtually and in-person to grow prospects and sales. Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process working towards a dynamic level of Trusted-Advisor status with each client.
- Document all sales notes and activity in CRM in a timely and professional manner.
- Engage in other sales-related duties as needed. • Partner with subject matter experts from Cella’s Consulting teams to grow understanding of how to present and qualify opportunities beyond staffing.
- Work with your management team to develop a strategic sales plan within your assigned that incorporates a land & expand approach.
- Partner with your regional/account-based delivery team(s) to ensure opportunities are managed efficiently and with the necessary level of priority and compliance.
- Take an active role in the regional daily orders meetings and facilitate an efficient sprint meeting to review and assign support against open orders and set the daily priorities with their delivery partners.
- Manage your opportunity pipeline with internal partners and leadership; and the effort needed to pursue, nurture, and land opportunities within the goals and expectations; working clients from prospect to active as efficiently as possible.
- Continuously invest in the development and maturation of your dedicated account list.
- Expand our client relationships via all Cella service lines and contract mechanisms through consultative sales meetings.
Required Skills Experience and Education:
- 1+ years of sales experience in the staffing space. Preferred experience in the creative, digital and marketing space.
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization and via various mediums (live Power-Point presentations, virtually hosted presentations, and general phone and/or web conference) as well as at live industry events.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is $51,680 - $73,600.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, a generous time off policy (including at least 18 paid days off in your first full year, 1 paid volunteer day, and 9 paid holidays), and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US