Group Account Director
Location: United States
Job Number: 45393
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: CEL Group Account Director
Cella is regarded as a premier professional services firm specialized in the marketing, creative and digital industry. The Group Account Director, Mid-market will lead by example in addition to managing a personal desk. You are responsible for inspiring a high-performance consultative sales team and culture. Cella's Groups Account Directors are an integral part of our business as they comprise some of our highest performing sales team members as well as having a part in setting and achieving goals for their teams.
The Group Account Director, Mid-market is responsible for responding to inquiries from non-ideal client profile companies which are managed by the enterprise sales team.
Those inquiries come from four primary sources:
- Directly from our website, Cellainc.com
- Leads that come from our parent company Randstad
- Historic clients
- Events or marketing efforts
- Embrace Cella’s sales philosophy that promotes a consultative approach to working with companies.
- Provide clients with solutions outside of staffing, including consulting and managed services.
- Promptly respond to inquiries of any form.
- Partner with recruiting/delivery on job order intake and qualification calls with clients.
- Take an active role in open orders meetings and facilitate an efficient and succinct sprint meeting to review and assign support against open orders and set the daily priorities for their sales team.
- Sets the standard with documentation in the CRM and ensures team adherence.
- Attend as scheduled, any Strategic Account calls established for select clients.
- Attend key clients quarterly/annual reviews with your sales staff and/or with representation from our delivery teams.
- Drive client meetings with sales teams frequently and as needed.
- Attend networking events with regular attendance and engagement.
- Participate in the hiring, training, and development of a high performing mid-market sales team.
- Coach and mentor sales team members by conducting weekly one on one meetings, side by side coaching, role playing, as well as other activities.
- Report on team performance to senior leadership.
- Conduct individual performance appraisals of team members and take needed action regarding their progress/results.
Required Skills Experience and Education
- 3+ years experience growing, leading and managing a high performing consultative sales team within the staffing industry.
- 3+ years Creative staffing sales or 5+ years sales experience selling professional services.
- Documented history of personal and team-based success.
- Proven sales record closing complex sales in the solutions and staffing space within mid-market organizations
- Professional communication skills that include comfort in presenting services at all levels of a client organization and via various medium (live PPT, virtually hosted presentations, and general phone and/or web conference) as well as at live industry events.
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales (formal training or certifications preferred).
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
What you need to bring:
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2022 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a Human Rights Campaign 2022 Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, and a 2022 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The base salary range for this position is $88,540 - $126,100.
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Randstad complies with all local wage and hour laws and while the pay range listed above is an annual amount, non-exempt employees will be paid hourly and therefore receive the hourly equivalent.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Randstad also focuses on overall wellbeing with our award-winning wellness program, 18 paid days off in your first full year + 1 paid volunteer day and 9 holidays, and offers discounts on everything from cell phone plans to car purchases.
Community / Marketing Title: Group Account Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US