EMEA Pod Lead - Screening
Location: United States
Job Number: 43705
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The RPO Pod Lead will serve as the day-to-day primary contact for the team and will coach and train the team to ensure efficiency and increased productivity. The Lead will be responsible for assisting the recruiters, sourcers, screeners, coordinators and managers throughout the recruiting process. This role will have an emphasis on executing and ensuring quality throughout the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships, while working closely with the Manager to ensure that client requirements are met.
what you get to do:
- Act as mentor, motivate and serve as SME on assigned account team
- Identify and assign new reqs, identify priority buckets based on app volume and aging
- Accomplish results through combined effort of team; follow the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity
- Communicate priority buckets and ownership
- Help meet established schedules or resolve technical or operational problems
- Organize intake calls, capture calibration notes
- Provide support and collaborate with recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- Conduct quality control with screening team including reviewing rejected routed candidates and borderline candidates
- Organize standup sessions with the req owner
- Assist with recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Meet weekly with screeners to go over audit findings & feedback from recruitment team
- Assess and audit quality of work according to established metrics, goals and expected performance levels for all team members; provide feedback and coaching as needed in partnership with Manager
- Additional duties as assigned
what you need to bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of relevant full life cycle recruiting experience
- 1+ years in RPO client environment with client facing responsibility
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and some ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Track record of high achievement
- Demonstrated success working on teams
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Possess knowledge of applicable compliance regulations
- Proficient with the Google environment including Gmail, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and applicable tools
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: EMEA Pod Lead - Screening
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US