Business Services Lead
Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Job Number: 43559
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Lead
This is a senior level individual contributor in Business Services. The Business Services Team Lead should understand Randstad’s business and customers. The scope of the role is broader than junior team members (larger volume, larger dollars, strategic impact, etc…) The Lead should operate independently. Work is less structured and defined. The Lead provides guidance to junior team members on most complicated issues.
- Directing Work & Coaching Others:
- May lead the work, not a direct supervisor. Project Management required.
- Coaches and mentors other team members on a regular basis. May help with onboarding new team members.
- Producing insights and driving decisions through analysis
- Develop high level analytics and/or models to better understand metrics and performance of customer accounts and business services operations. Provide unique insights and drive decisions and be able to communicate those insights and influence management and leaders of all levels.
- Research, Reconciliation, Problem Identification & Resolution
- Make decisions on matters of significance for customer accounts and/or Randstad's operational results. Work with other team members and other departments to solve complex and complicated operational issues and discrepancies. This will also involve research and an understanding of OpCo(s) you support and customer accounts. Working across departments to solve issues, building relationships and networks of resources. May approve the work of others when exceptions are required.
- Daily Operations
- Work on unique processes and problems that are without precedent. Solving for operational issues and eventually folding these operational issues into work supported by junior positions. May approve the work of others when exceptions are required.
- Customer Support
- Seen as a "go to" for relationship network and finesse with customers and results. Able to take the most challenging situations and turn them around. Mentor to others. May be utilized to laser in on a customer issue to provide specialized service and get the relationship back on track.
- Process Improvement
- Able to pick up a new process, learn the details and provide impactful process improvement input results immediately. Lead short term projects with other team members for improvements.
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- BS degree or equivalent work experience. Educational background in accounting, business, finance, computer science or math preferred.
- 6 + years of work experience in business operations, accounting, financial analysis, or data analysis
- Preferred experience in Staffing or a Service Industry
- Experience interfacing with other teams and customers, providing positive customer experience, working through conflict or complex matters
- 1+ years of experience providing coaching/mentoring to junior team members or 4+ years of direct supervisor experience
- PeopleSoft Experience a plus
- Expert Excel User
- Able to teach others use of Randstad systems for team, knows systems used by other teams.
- Considered a SME on one or more areas within Business Services
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Services Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US