Lead Talent Advisor
Location: United States
Job Number: 43369
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Team Lead
Lead Talent Advisor
Are you a senior level talent acquisition pro who thrives on building relationships with business leaders while providing advice and counsel on proactive, creative recruiting strategies. Do you love working with candidates and helping them land the career opportunities that will benefit both them and the organization they join? Do you love using technology to drive an efficient and effective recruiting process. If that describes you, please keep reading!
Our client is looking for the person described above to join our recruiting team. This is a unique arrangement in that you will be part of two teams, our client and RSR. We’ll explain it all if you’re interested.
Here’s what you’ll do.
- Partner with business, recruiting and HR leaders to develop recruiting strategies specifically tailored for the Sales and Distribution roles within the four business segments
- Enhance and lead the candidate experience during the recruitment process as well as expose the client’s employment brand to this market segment
- Hands-on recruiting for select senior level sales roles
- Understand and act as a coach to other recruiters who work with these business segments to ensure the proper hiring and on-boarding processes are done in conjunction with key stakeholders and executed seamlessly and consistently
- Act a liaison with internal HR, Compliance and Finance stakeholders involved in the hiring process
What you bring
- Roughly 7 total years of end to end recruiting experience ideally in Financial Services
- Experience recruiting for Wholesaler, Sales Desk, Key Accounts roles in Annuities, 401k, 403b, Employee Benefits and Life Insurance is preferred
- Strong strategic orientation and ability to lead and influence in a dynamic environment
- High level of commitment, passion, and ability to achieve business vision and mission
- A "rapid results" mindset (e.g., moves fast, thinks fast, works hard, communicates directly
- Ability to build trusted relationships with executives, hiring managers, and HR partners
- You possess strong character and business ethics that are evident in how you operate every day
- You are proactive with internal clients to craft strategies to recruit top quality diverse talent
- You have a pulse on the market and talent within Annuities, 401k, 403b, Employee Benefits and Life Insurance
- A willingness and an ability to speak truth to power
- Strong and proactive communicator, influencer, and collaborator
- You have no concerns about working in the grey
- You’re highly detail oriented
- You have a passion and a track record of success in recruiting a diverse workforce
- Financial Services industry knowledge
- Deep knowledge of staffing and recruiting along with associated technology platforms
- Ability to leverage talent analytics to drive strategy
- A commitment to workforce diversity, equity, and inclusion.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Talent Advisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US