RPO Talent Advisor - Manufacturing Recruiter
Location: United States
Job Number: 43368
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Talent Advisor
As a RPO Talent Advisor - Manufacturing Recruiter you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client. If there is a gap in the ability to fulfill a requisition, the person in this role needs to adjust their course of action to ensure fulfillment is met, taking full accountability and ownership of results.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in a timely fashion. Therefore, understanding of sourcing methodologies and how to execute them to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential.
The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, where you will manage and participate in the daily activities of the recruiting team to facilitate the recruiting cycle is vital.
This role allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues, including Randstad Sourceright’s Talent Sourcing Specialists, Talent Assessment Specialists, Recruiting Coordinators and Centers of Expertise, to develop and execute talent strategies that produce quality hires for our clients.
- Fully responsible and single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions. Collaborates with Manager and appropriate internal team members to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided based on requisition needs to meet client expectations
- Performs intake call with Hiring Manager on assigned requisitions- seeks to clarify the position, specific requirements, and the opportunity beyond the job description and serves as a consultative partner who appropriately manages expectations and communicates sourcing plans and recruiting timelines.
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers on appropriate sourcing strategy
- Proactively gather market intelligence and shares with internal team and hiring managers
- Meets or exceeds assigned daily/weekly account hiring goals and regularly monitors performance scorecard to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Evaluates, reprioritizes, and is responsible for the overall execution of the employment branding strategy
- Manages the candidate pool for each requisition including internal candidates, ad response candidates and direct sourced candidates. Uses independent judgment to determine potential candidate eligibility based on resumes, professional profiles and interview notes
- Builds a qualified candidate profile and presents slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Use of influence and persuasion to sell candidate on employment opportunities, extends offers and negotiates to final acceptance of offer
- Interfaces with and develops strong relationships with client partners as a hiring consultant and provides innovative solutions to solve recruiting challenges and influence hiring decisions
- Define and participate in special projects as necessary to enhance our service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
- Develops strategic relationship with RSR peers and leaders to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent work experience required; in lieu of Bachelors degree, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum three (3) years of account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring manager point of contact
- Minimum five (5) years in a candidate generation role, producing candidate pipelines and having a proven track record of hiring success
Preferred qualifications include:
- 1+ years of manufacturing recruiting experience
- Coursework or certification such as: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients’ functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility for candidacy and consultatively present to hiring teams
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate to ensure offer acceptance if made
- Experience in a high pressure, urgent recruiting environment supporting external clients (e.g. RPO, Search Firm, or Agency)
- May require experience in a specific area of expertise depending on client need (ex: Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships across boundaries, interacting and consulting with all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System proficiency
- CRM System proficiency
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Talent Advisor - Manufacturing Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US