MSP Program Manager
Location: Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Job Number: 43335
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Program Manager
MSP PROGRAM MANAGER
Randstad Corporate Services is seeking an experienced MSP Program Manager in Malvern, PA. This highly visible position joins our integrated "iMSP" division and will manage a longstanding program and partnership with a large financial services organization, one of our top 3 largest accounts!
The position has both strategic and tactical components: You will manage high level client relationships with executive HR sponsors, drive strategic initiatives, manage day-to-day operations, manage recruiting / account management teams and supplier relationships.
- Previous MSP Program Manager experience is required
- Candidates must reside local to Malvern PA and be available for a hybrid onsite / remote role
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
· The Program Manager acts as an extension of the client’s HR function, managing all aspects of client management, business development, recruitment, selection, deployment and management of talent with their team
· Manage and develop dedicated recruiting and account management team
· Monitor and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and active understanding of the client s business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
· Meet with director level contacts on a daily/weekly basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance, and opportunities for growth
· Work with both client and talent to identify employment needs and priorities and provide appropriate workforce solutions
· Monitor and maintain relationships with Alliance Suppliers, and ensure adherence to contractual obligations
· Maintain close contact with the key principals at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
· Monitor and control costs; responsible for full P&L
· Manage budget and effectively allocate resources accordingly to yield the best ROI
· Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams
· Work with senior management to ensure the profitability of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
· MSP program management expertise; demonstrated success managing a contingent workforce program
· Staff management experience
· Familiarity with total talent workforce solutions: RPO / SOW / IC / Direct Sourcing, etc
· Strong business acumen, superior judgement and excellent decision making skills
· Ability to effectively manage and resolve complex client situations
· Bachelors Degree preferred, Masters Degree a plus
Why join Randstad Sourceright?
The world's leading global HR solutions provider, is growing at unprecedented rates and looking to hire ambitious professionals to support our new and existing client portfolio. When you choose to join our integrated MSP team - also known as Randstad Corporate Services - you are joining a collaborative team of forward-thinking individuals who have been leading the integrated MSP space for more than 20 years. The first in the market and still most progressive today with a focus on total talent solutions for our customers, the team brings a white glove, single-point-of contact customized solution to life for more than 50 clients across a portfolio of well-known global, Fortune 500 brands in the life sciences, luxury goods and services, and IT and engineering industries.
Employees grow and develop their careers in the integrated MSP team, and they stay - the team boasts a 92% employee retention rate, the highest in the industry! We thrive to promote from within, and 80% of all management and above positions are filled through promotions. But don’t just take our word for it. We also boast the highest Glassdoor rating in the industry, at 4.4 out of 5, and your colleagues and friends on the integrated MSP team rate us 8.9 out of 10 on employee engagement surveys. Our client NPS scores are 9 times higher than the industry average, and talent NPS scores twice as high as the industry average.
Come and grow with us as the Randstad executive board expands the integrated MSP offering globally, expanding into 6 global markets over the next 2 years. This is your opportunity to be a part of something bigger and take a first-of-its-kind U.S-grown solution around the world!
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Malvern, Pennsylvania US