Job Number: 43106
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Join the Global Leader in HR Services!
We are hiring! For what you ask? A On-Site Manager!
The Site Manager will work on-site at our client’s location and build relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. They listen to understand the quality and volume and screen, interview, and identify qualified candidates to fill positions. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
What you need to land this gig:
- 1+ year recruiting experience (HR admin, Recruiting, Staffing or related)
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- 1+ years in either high volume recruiting or staffing preferred
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Experience multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing workload
- Professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: On-Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rainsville, Alabama US