Multiple Locations: Nashville, TN, USA • Marietta, GA, USA
Job Number: 42915
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - Local
Are you an expert in sales that is interested in bringing your skills to the staffing industry? Are you an IT recruiter that would like to shift to a sales Account Manager role? Do you work in the staffing industry with an interest in the IT sector? If any of these sounds like you, please apply online and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our Randstad Technologies Team in Nashville. Our Account Managers are responsible for relationship building with current contacts, identifying and building relationships with new contacts, generating new business, selling our services, growing the account(s), and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with a large organization where they can produce results.
What you need to bring:
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers
- Experience working in Information Technology Sales and/or Staffing preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Onsite position with hybrid flexibility when onboarding and new hire training is complete
How we support you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US