Account Development Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Job Number: 42758
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
Randstad is hiring internally for an Account Development Manager to work with one of our preexisting accounts to both manage and expand our market share! In this full desk position, you will have the opportunity to manage your account by being the point of contact for everything client facing, as well as the ability to recruit the right people for their openings.
Who is Randstad? We are the #1 HR Services Provider in the world! We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. While helping our clients, we also change lives by providing careers to job seekers. A win win! If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then let’s chat!
What you get to do:
- Grow strong relationships with hiring managers to create a business partnership
- Communicate often with your clients to predict hiring expectations
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach and develop qualified candidates
- Gain an understanding of your talent’s needs and help them meet their professional goals
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job - When you have someone good, let your clients know!
- Change lives by offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing, or sales experience highly preferred
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Tech savy
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing and successful divisions of the #1 HR Service Provider in the world, please apply now! Or, if you are not ready to apply but interested in learning more, email me at email@example.com
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US