Multiple Locations: New York, New York, United States • Stamford, Connecticut, United States
Job Number: 42247
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Prof Search Recruiter
Tatum is hiring for an Executive Recruiter to be a career matchmaker, connecting professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent. As an Executive Recruiter you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs within the finance and accounting industry. You will source, interview, and evaluate talent to place in your client's current and future jobs, resulting in full-service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
Tatum is backed by Randstad - the world’s largest HR services provider. We have access to an extensive network of seasoned executives that offer the best in class service to help overcome a wide range of C-Suite challenges. Tatum provides top solutions that span business lines, industries, and functions.
What you get to do:
- Prospect and sell to new clients through research and various modern media connections
- Build relationships with prospective clients through virtual and in-person meetings
- Problem-solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs
- Leverage multiple technologies such as job boards to enhance the candidate experience
- Utilize strategic practices and market analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Identify, interview, and evaluate talent to place in your client’s current and future jobs
- Skill market candidates based on their talents ensuring alignment with client’s needs
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
- Disrupt work processes by fostering the adoption of new tools, processes, and technologies
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- 2+ years of business to business sales and recruiting experience
- Entrepreneurial minded salesperson
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we know employees that are cared for holistically have the confidence to bring their fullest potential to work, so we make investments in our people.
The base salary range for this position is between $48,000-$62,000 plus a generous variable plan ranging by position up to unlimited commission earnings. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc.
In addition, Randstad offers rich learning & development opportunities, 401(k) plan, stock purchase plan, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. In addition, we focus on overall wellbeing with our award winning wellness program, 18 paid days off in your first year + 1 paid volunteer day and 8 holidays, and discounts on everything from personal tech to car purchases.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US