Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Job Number: 42131
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Site Manager to support our Randstad Inhouse Service (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
The Site Manager will work on-site at our client’s location and build relationships with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs. They listen to understand the quality and volume and screen, interview, and identify qualified candidates to fill positions. Site Managers act as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of the client workforce including business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the employees.
What you get to do:
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with the client
- Understand the client's business, processes, policies, and strategic direction
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent that aligns with the client's needs
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits which foster a consultative relationship
- Market talent's skills and abilities by making the best match for the client and candidate
What's in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years of Customer-facing experience (B2C or B2B environment). Whether you have restaurant, retail or hospitality experience and you are looking to get your foot in the door in a corporate environment OR you're an experienced Sales professional and want to expand your skillset, apply now
- Interest in recruiting industry to change lives
How to learn more:
If you’re interested in interviewing for the role apply to the posting OR if you want to learn more email the Internal Recruiter directly at Caitlin.email@example.com to schedule an exploratory conversation!
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dubuque, Iowa US