Location: Bedford, New Hampshire, United States
Job Number: 42123
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
This is a hybrid role out of our Bedford, NH branch. This role will require some travel. If you have any questions, please reach out to Julie.Oliveira@Randstadusa.com.
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring Staffing Managers to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
What you get to do:
- Effectively sell and recruit through modern media connections
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of b2b sales or staffing/recruiting
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven or tech-savvy environment
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- you like to WIN!
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bedford, New Hampshire US