Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Portland, Oregon, United States
Job Number: 41591
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Solutions Account Executive
We are hiring internally for a Remote Solutions Account Executive to join Randstad Technologies!
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we help customers solve their technology challenges through competency and expertise. Simply put, we provide solutions.
We are a technology-agnostic organization, providing greater flexibility in solving our customer's problems. As a result, we can offer our customers different delivery models that enable Randstad to scale up and down the continuum.
*Candidates must reside in one of the following metropolitan areas: Seattle, Tacoma or Portland
Responsibilities of Solutions Account Executive:
- Proactively initiate existing and new client partnerships with targeted accounts to sell our solution offerings including project, outsourcing, and managed resource delivery models.
- Utilize strategic consultative practices, industry/market analysis, and in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Promote client development and build relationships with prospective clients through client visits, virtual meetings, presentations, and negotiations.
- Establish opportunities to present our value proposition to strategic senior executive and management level contacts.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Meet or exceed monthly goal expectations
Required Skills of Solutions Account Executive:
- 2-4 years of solutions-based sales experience (ideal candidates have worked in: IT Staffing, Technology, SaaS, or professional services)
- Experience with complex sales processes and long sales cycles
- History of exceeding annual quotas while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships to create new opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
What’s in it for you:
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Here are a few examples-->
- Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company
- 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers
- 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer
- Working for the largest global staffing leader
- Rapid career growth
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO– accrual starts on Day 1
- Education and professional development
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance & legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
We are proud of our collaborative culture, which is at the heart of Randstad. Join us!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US