Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Job Number: 41390
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Technical Recruiter
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Technical Recruiter to join our winning team. Technical Recruiters are responsible for full-cycle recruiting including building a pipeline of qualified candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing, and submitting to clients. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Source and screen potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in a specified region or with specified clients
- Prioritize and track job orders to fulfill client needs
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Meet or exceed weekly performance goals and expectations
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years of Customer-facing experience (B2C or B2B environment). Whether you have restaurant, retail or hospitality experience and you are looking to get your foot in the door in a corporate environment OR you're an experienced Sales professional and want to expand your skillset, apply now
- Interest in recruiting industry to change lives
- Proven success in a very fast-paced team environment
How to learn more:
If you’re interested in interviewing for the role apply to the posting OR if you want to learn more email the Internal Recruiter directly at Caitlin.email@example.com to schedule an exploratory conversation!
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kansas City, Missouri US