Account Development Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Job Number: 41029
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Account Development Manager
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an Account Manager to join our National Strategic Organization (NSO). Our Account Managers are responsible for relationship building with current contacts, identifying and building relationships with new contacts, generating new business, selling our services, growing the account(s), and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with a large organization where they can produce results.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing! Contact email@example.com for consideration! We are interviewing immediately!
What you get to do:
- Act as a liaison with our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies
- Engage and target high volume or potential buyers
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touchpoint
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong new relationships and create a business partnership
- Execute the activities that will gain results through client connections and meetings
- Collaborate with the various delivery organizations (local and national)
- Partner with the Strategic Accounts Director to build a long standing relationship
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer facing environment (sales, retail, restaurant, insurance agents, account managers, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- Ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understand and experience selling into a VMO/VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and upcoming opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Recent graduates welcome to apply!
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Louisville, Kentucky US