Location: United States
Job Number: 40956
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RLS Sr Recruiter
Randstad is the #1 HR solutions provider in the world! Our Life Sciences Division is experiencing tremendous growth, and we are looking to hire a Recruiter to join our growing team in California! The RLS Recruiter is responsible for fulfillment of job order requisitions through talent attraction, sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, coordinating client interviews, facilitating the close of the placement, and on-going candidate retention and management. In this role, you will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest pharmaceutical names in the world!
What you get to do:
- Assess and analyze job openings obtained from clients, identify required qualifications and skills and draft job postings to maximize recruitment of qualified candidates.
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth in-person interviews, evaluate, and select candidates for submission to the Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or Client for consideration.
- Leverage multiple channels to proactively seek active and passive talent (e.g., internal database, external job boards, networking, advertising, social media, internet postings, and candidate referrals)
- Prepare candidate profile and CV for client submittal.
- Coordinate and prepare candidates for client interviews.
- Perform compensation analyses, prepare and extend competitive offer packages to candidates.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to ensure satisfaction with position and identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for Talent.
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding, performance management, and all disciplinary action up to and including termination for their talent.
- Collaboratively work with account management and sales team to proactively pipeline candidates for top reoccurring job requisitions.
What you need to bring:
- 2-5 years of professional work experience and/or background in recruiting
- Previous clinical or scientific experience and/or background preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Proven success in a very fast-paced work environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work west coast hours (Pacific time) in a fully virtual/remote environment
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US