Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Number: 40859
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: REDI Diversity Strategist
As an RPO Equity Diversity Inclusion and Accessibility (EDI&A) Strategist, you are responsible for developing and executing sourcing and recruiting strategies to support the Talent Advisors and sourcing team members with proactively building a diverse candidate pipeline for external clients. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and apt at building relationships. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
What you will do:
- Review research and data to determine target communities for outreach
- Design and develop strategic sourcing strategies focused on diversity and inclusion to build diverse talent networks
- Research best in class outreach practices to reach diverse candidates
- Engage with underrepresented populations through multi-touch outreach, events, partnerships, etc.
- Build and nurture relationships with diverse organizations and strategic partners to positively impact the talent pipeline
- Create and maintain candidate pools of diverse and qualified talent through frequent contact and position notifications (as needed)
- In partnership with talent advisors, track diversity and inclusion outcomes to be shared with the manager
- Develop social media strategies to reach diverse audiences
- Collaborate closely with the recruitment team to achieve Equity Diversity Inclusion & Accessibility objectives and monitor results
- Partner with account teams to support outreach relative to diversity
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years sourcing or recruiting experience with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Preferred qualifications include:
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Expert process/system knowledge
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Diversity Strategist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US