Account Development Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Job Number: 40813
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager - SVG
Do you have serious ambition, a proven track record of success, and the intention to earn 6 figures? If so, keep reading! We are hiring internally for a Remote Account Manager to join our Strategic Vertical Group (SVG) and support/grow a Fortune 25 Healthcare client! This is one of the largest clients in our Healthcare Portfolio and we are connecting them with talented IT professionals! This is a high visibility role with a lot of growth potential and room for advancement!
We offer a Base Salary + Incentive + Remote Work Model + Great Benefits.
The Account Development Manager will be responsible for acting as a liaison with one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies, maximizing the relationship by engaging as their primary contact, establishing and executing a business development plan, growing the account, and building a long standing relationship!
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years in a competitive sales role
- 2+ years experience selling into large accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and upcoming opportunities
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
Please apply online OR
If you are not ready to apply, but want to learn more, please email me directly at Ashley.Sloan@randstadusa.com
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Louisville, Kentucky US