Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Job Number: 40646
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad is hiring internally for a Staffing Manager to join our Louisville, KY office within the Office Professionals division of our company! Our Louisville office is home to a growing team that has seen great success due to the local market and their ability to build relationships and place top talent. This position is a full desk role where you will have the opportunity to create, develop and manage your clients, as well as the ability to recruit the right people for their openings with a focus on Direct Hire placements within the administrative staffing industry
Who is Randstad? We are the #1 HR Services Provider in the world! We help connect our clients with top talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. While helping our clients, we also change lives by providing careers to job seekers. A win win! If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then let’s chat!
If you are seeking a career with meaningful work that makes a direct impact on your community, apply now! Or, if you are not ready to apply but interested in learning more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss further.
What you get to do:
- Recruit and build a pipeline of candidates to actively market to clients and prospects
- Interview and qualify active and passive job seekers
- Once you have candidates, call on local businesses that may have a need for their skillset
- Create and grow strong partnerships with decision makers (hiring managers) through cold calling, and scheduled meetings
- Identify workforce gaps by asking questions and providing solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Market talent to your clients that could have a need for their skillset
- Make commissions on direct hire fees you bill
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- Effectively sell direct hire opportunities
What you need to bring:
- Motivation to make a lot of money
- Experience in a team oriented, fast paced environment
- Comfortable making a high volume of calls (50+ per day)
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have to do
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including remote and onsite
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable state/local mandates, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Louisville, Kentucky US