Location: United States
Job Number: 40518
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Meraki Talent Sourcer -
Contract with Cisco Systems - Meraki (Remote)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. Our mission is to simplify technology so our customers can focus on what's most meaningful to them: their students, patients, customers, and businesses. We’re making networking easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works!
As a Sourcer on our Technical Recruiting team, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline of qualified technical talent to join Cisco Meraki’s growing Product Management team. You will effectively partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and source high quality technical talent with little direction, leveraging market research and a variety of sourcing techniques to build robust candidate pipelines.
This is a long term contract remote opportunity for an experienced technical sourcer, someone motivated and capable who thrives in a face-paced, growth-focused environment. You will have access to best in class tools and the freedom to experiment with new ideas to drive towards building diverse and passionate teams, sharing your findings along the way!
What you will do:
● Utilize internal and external sourcing methods including generating referrals, tapping into social networks and professional groups, crafting Boolean searches, networking events, connecting with alumni groups, and other creative tactics for finding and attracting the ‘best of the best’ talent to drive the future of Meraki’s Product journey
● Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy for our high impact roles to build diverse and successful teams
● Input, update, maintain, and leverage recruitment data and records using our proprietary applicant tracking systems
● Participate in in-take meetings and build new sourcing and recruitment strategies with recruiters and hiring managers
● Conduct preliminary phone screens for the candidates you source; selling Meraki, gathering relevant information and setting candidates up for success in the next steps of our recruiting process
● Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize results to meet target metrics
● Become an expert on where and how to attract top talent for our PM organization!
What we’re looking for:
● 5+ years of sourcing experience, with at least 2 years focusing on technical roles in house (PM recruiting a plus)
● A good eye for talent and strong intuition for gauging a candidate’s competencies
● Ability to grow and manage a high quality pipeline of candidates as well as coach and mentor others to do the same
● Ability to collaborate, multitask and adapt to a fast-paced ever changing work environment
● Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, professionalism and tact; ability to leverage data and best practices when interacting with team members, business stakeholders and candidates; articulates ideas clearly and succinctly and deploys influence when necessary
● Strong prioritization and organization skills, with an appreciation for process and compliance
● Proven competence with Microsoft Suite, Google Applications, LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, other recruiting platforms and tools (Greenhouse and Gem experience a plus)
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US