Vice President Sales RSR
Location: United States
Job Number: 40357
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO MSP Business Dev VP
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The VP, Business Development is a hybrid player/coach role vital to the overall success of the organization. This role will have the responsibility of driving and achieving an individually assigned revenue and profit target. In addition, this role will also assume the day-to-day responsibility for the team in key areas coaching and development, process improvement, KPI and revenue attainment.
Team Leadership & Management:
- Leading by example, promote a culture of inspiration that reflects the organization’s values, encourages superior performance, and rewards productivity via team engagement
- Foster employee engagement
- Coach and develop direct reports to include performance monitoring and Great Conversations
- Drive the adoption of sales management best practices to ensure team members are polished consultative sales partners to clients
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure both individual and team ability to deliver on established revenue and gross profitability targets
- Ensure team partners seamlessly with clients to proactively identify future client needs.
- As appropriate, act as project escalation point for client and drive successful and prompt resolution to all customer, team and field issues
- Execute against growth goals by leveraging relationships and positioning RSR as a multi-dimensional solution with resources to meet a multitude of needs and high-level skill sets
- Foster appropriate high-level client relationships to practically identify future service needs
- Ensure successful sales and account management across assigned line of RSR NA business
- Develop and enhance best practices, processes, methodologies and collateral materials
- Conduct collaborative, outcome based calls and meetings as appropriate with external and internal groups or combined groups
- Partner with Solution Design, Client Delivery teams and service line SME’s as well as client managers to anticipate needs and proper allocation of resources
- Conduct briefings for top management and within assigned line of business. Interact with equivalent level inter-organizational managers concerning matters of significance to the company.
Financial Performance Accountability:
- Achieve individually assigned revenue and gross profitability targets.
- Meet assigned team target GP goals
- Strive to maximize all opportunities and revenue available within portfolio of client accounts
- Exceptional leadership, management, interpersonal, organizational, mentoring and organizational skills
- Strong skills based on experience, to include people development and team building
- Proven consultative approach to sales and service delivery
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Proven experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Successful history of generating new business and revenue with large, established accounts
- Proven experience selling to large, complex accounts
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated history presenting business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups
- Superior communication, analytical, time management and problem solving abilities
- Proficient with the Google environment including Gmail, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, CMRs, Linkedin
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in evolving technology
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- 8 - 10 years of related experience
- 5+ years of experience managing teams
- 7+ years of industry experience
What’s in it for you:
- Largest global staffing leader
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one
- Education and professional development
- Rapid career growth
- Retirement savings and security
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid parental leave
- Short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program and health advocacy
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Metlife auto and home insurance
- Metlife legal plan
- Referral reward program
- Exclusive discounts and programs with dozens of nationwide vendors and retailers
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President Sales RSR
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US