Business Development Specialist
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Job Number: 39827
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Bus Development Specialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for competitive sales professionals to join one of our fastest growing, most successful divisions of Randstad! You will sell our staffing service the local, Milwaukee area companies and work closely with our technical recruiting team to deliver results to our customers. Over the past two years, Randstad Technology has seen exponential growth due to significant local opportunities and earning potential. Specifically, our Milwaukee branch is one of the top performing branches in our IT Staffing Division!
Our Business Development Specialists are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, in-person meetings, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. We then manage those accounts by being the point of contact for problem resolution, quality checks to penetrate your accounts further!
What you get to do:
- Ability to work a flexible, hybrid work from home model
- Work independently to create and execute your own business development plan
- Build strong new relationships and create a business partnership through research, cold calling, and client meetings
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary point of contact
- Communicate with recruiting team to help identify candidates
- Collaborate with skilled recruiters that will identify, interview, and present you with top candidates
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions to your clients
What you need to bring:
- Entrepreneurial mindset to come up with innovative ways to identify prospective clients
- Upward career progression in sales, retail, or hospitality industry
- Interest in recruiting industry to change lives
- Ability to work independently and organized to work on multiple projects
- Success working in fast paced environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Bachelor’s degree or proven career progression
If you are interested, get in touch with the Internal Recruiter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity and next steps further!
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 Diversity Inc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Milwaukee, Wisconsin US