Info Security Cyber Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Number: 39718
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Info Security Cyber Analyst
Cyber Analyst, IT Security Architecture and Engineering:
An ideal candidate for this role will be engaging, possess a strong balance between technical expertise and business acumen, and embrace opportunities to become a difference maker in a constantly evolving global organization. The successful candidate selected for this highly visible role will work closely with a cross-functional group of risk stakeholders to deliver security architecture, engineering and threat and vulnerability management solutions to stakeholders and Operating Companies located throughout the USA. This role will also be called upon to participate and provide input to help execute the agenda of the global security organization. This position will report to the Manager, IT Security Architecture and Engineering.
What you get to do with us:
- Execute tasks and help mature threat monitoring and vulnerability management capabilities and processes, including, but not limited to the following:
- Investigation of issues including but not limited to: Malware infections, data leakage, internal/external network abuse, spam/email viruses, phishing attempts, IPS/IDS alerts
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) alert monitoring
- Patch management process planning and task execution oversight
- Penetration testing and application vulnerability scanning remediation planning
- SIEM content analysis, development, and testing
- Analyze security-related incident tickets submitted by IT, business, and field stakeholders and propose appropriate solutions
- Assist with the execution of the security incident response process and recurring incident response training exercises
- Participate in the IT change management meetings and provide subject matter expertise on security-related IT change requests
- Assist in the continuous development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the security training and awareness education program
- Assist with vulnerability management including scanning, reporting, and remediation tracking
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Information Security related certification(s) preferred (SSCP, Security+, etc)
- Excellent technical and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective relationship and consensus building skills
- Familiarity with common IT security-related regulations and/or standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, NYDFS, CCPA, FFIEC, NIST and/or ISO 27001/2
- Understanding of operating systems, infrastructures, and network protocols
- Familiarity with cloud environments in a security manner (Google Workspace preferred)
- Critical thinking and analysis skills with the ability to create correlations and visualizations in and across tools and data sets to identify patterns, anomalous and potentially malicious behavior
- 5+ years hands-on security architecture, engineering and threat & vulnerability management or related experience
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status."
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Info Security Cyber Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US