Location: United States
Job Number: 39697
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: SANA Prof Staffing Mgr SCT
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Staffing Manager to join our Randstad Strategic Accounts division. Our Staffing Managers are full desk recruiters that sell our temporary staffing services to clients. In addition, they are responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and submitting to clients. Each day you will prospect and sell to new and existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs, resulting in full-service talent delivery.
What you get to do:
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
- Leverage multiple technologies such as job boards to enhance the candidate experience
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and direct hire roles
- Manage and grow relationships with consultants
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Present quality candidates that meet client expectations
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities and extend offers
- Generate client leads and opportunities through candidate interaction
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
- Disrupt work processes by fostering the adoption of new tools, processes, and technologies
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years of staffing or recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US