Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Number: 39619
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MSP Program Team Manager
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring an MSP Program Manager to join our Sourceright division. The MSP Program Manager will manage a Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program Team. The MSP Program Manager will own the day-to-day responsibility for service delivery to an assigned account(s).
What you get to do:
- Account Management of operations between client and suppliers
- Provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Revenue responsibility by achieving results as defined in the annual account budget
- Implement strategies to achieve contracted service-level metrics
- Coach, motivate, and direct the team to achieve desired results
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of staffing industry experience, preferably within MSP
- 3+ years managing people in an account management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring, and shared drives
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US