Biopharma Talent Sourcing Specialist
Location: United States
Job Number: 39489
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
N15505 RPO Talent SourcingSpecialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Sourcing Specialist to join our Sourceright division. In this role you will be supporting one of our premier Biopharma clients in engaging with and attracting top talent in the pharma industry. The role is mostly remote with some collaboration meetings at the client site. This is a great opportunity to get hired on with the client if successful while in the row at meeting or exceeding performance metrics.
The Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment client initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and relationship builders. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner. We are looking for creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
What you get to do:
- Sourcing efforts for multiple disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client, & recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in a talent acquisition
- 3 years of experience in a Sourcing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts.
- Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social tools
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Biopharma Talent Sourcing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US