Senior Google Cloud Architect
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job Number: 39257
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Senior Cloud Architect
the world around us
We live in extraordinary times. Technology, society, the job market - they’re all rapidly advancing, and opening up previously unimagined opportunities. With innovation driving the world of work even faster, many of us are left wondering: how can I find a job that works for me?
people at the heart of everything we do
Working at Randstad is unlike working at any other organization. At Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward.
Are you our new colleague? We’re looking for a
senior cloud architect at Randstad Global
your typical day includes
You create and own the Solution Architecture documentation. You apply technical knowledge and insights to create a roadmap and architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical and commercial viability of new projects and successful deployments. You support local operating company teams to translate and build business requirements into the statement of work (SOW). Therefore you need to understand the overall infrastructure estate, IT and business priorities to design architectures and solutions.
You drive the design and delivery of cloud architecture that meets key non-functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability), work closely with our partners and operating companies’ technical teams and are responsible for the technical development of solutions.
you are responsible for:
- As an Architect, you are part of the Randstad RTPS team. The purpose of the job is to maintain overview over the total IT landscape within Randstad and its Operating Companies, and identify, collect and develop Group IT standards in collaboration with local IT departments and fellow architects.
- All group-wide IT matters, such as IT strategy, IT architecture and IT security relating to infrastructure and Governance.
- You will make recommendations for maturing the environment to utilise cloud native services and solutions at scale.
- You will champion automation
- Defining architectural roadmaps.
- Solid background in complex IT environments
- Experience in designing cloud architecture (GCP/AWS)
- Experience of migration from on-premise to Cloud
- Strong experience building product delivery schedules and roadmaps
- In-depth knowledge of system design and architecture with the technologies and experience implementing a wide range of solutions
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Understanding of different disaster recovery solutions
- Solid understanding and experience of maturing applications and infrastructure deployments within cloud environments
- You work independently but also part of a global team to deliver results
what characterizes you?
- You are comfortable and able to present ideas to both technical and business stakeholders and facilitate strategic discussions
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills, written, oral and, face-to-face
- Empathetic to the local choices and decisions but capable of interpreting these into a global and standardized design that provides quality, service, security and velocity within the commercial constraints.
Within Randstad we defined the following Human Forward Leadership competencies:
- delighting people: connect people (client, talent, employee, society), building strong relationships and delivering client-centric solutions.
- performing today: resourcefulness - securing and developing resources effectively and efficiently.
- leading change: manages ambiguity operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- securing the future: drives vision and purpose painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others into action.
what do you get in return?
In return for your talent and effort we pay a good, competitive salary and offer attractive benefits. Job security and a great work-life balance mean we take care of each other. Imagine having an instant network where everyone wants you to succeed. And we have the numbers to back that up: we’re 38,280 employees strong, with over 4,861 offices in 38 countries. And 47% of our management is female.
Randstad’s performance standards are high, but as a team, we’ll make sure you reach and even exceed them through a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Joining our team means getting to work with great people. Each of them is crucial to maintaining our open-minded, entrepreneurial, and vibrant company culture.
Sure you’ll work hard, but this hard work is also rewarded, and success is celebrated. It’s the culture you’ll find in any of our global Randstad offices.
human forward starts with you
Randstad’s purpose is: supporting people and organizations in realizing their true potential. And this starts with making your work meaningful every day. It’s people-work at its best. Making work meaningful. So if you recognize yourself in the profile above, we gladly invite you to apply for this role.
about Randstad and Randstad Digital Factory
Our vision is to help as many people as possible realize their true potential throughout their working life. To do this, we are driven to become the world’s most valued ‘work life partner,’ with an ultimate goal of making a positive impact on 500 million work lives by 2030. It combines the core pillars of our strategy, our building blocks - strong concepts, best people, excellent execution and superior brands - with the strength of digital in the form of superior HR technology, customer experience and data. Combining 60 years of HR knowledge with technology, fueled by industry best-in-class customer experience and data, will enable us to provide hyper-personalized experiences at a higher speed and scale than ever. This combination of knowledge, human touch and technology will set us apart from the market by enabling us to see the possible in people and offering a truly distinctive life-long relationship with our clients, talent and employees.
Randstad moves toward a more global operating company. To support our vision and strategy, we recently introduced digital Global Centers of Excellence (CoEs). These are teams of skilled Global and Opco colleagues whose mission it is to provide Randstad with global best practices, global standards and superior digital capabilities for a specific focus area. The CoEs are part of Randstad Global’s Digital Factory. For more information about Randstad, see www.randstad.com.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Google Cloud Architect
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US