Director, Client Delivery
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 39244
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: US RSR Dir, Client Services
As a Director, Client Delivery you will have operational and financial responsibility for client engagements and partnerships through the strategic application of Company and client resources. You will develop and implement business plans, processes, strategy, and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. As a consultative partnership leader you will seek and pursue opportunities to advance the scope of services offered.
You will be the primary owner of the budget, forecast and P&L management for your assigned accounts and you will foster strategic alliances, business partnerships, and relationships with key clients.
The Director, Client Delivery will support the Manager, Talent Delivery as needed to monitor account staff in a matrix based environment to ensure the client’s staffing requirements are met.
- Ensure client service delivery is cost effective and has an infrastructure in place to support both internal and external customers.
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
- Proactive insight to identify opportunities to create efficiencies, add value and expand support provided.
- Responsible for overall P&L including forecasts.
- Responsible for ensuring all accounts meet SLAs and customer satisfaction targets.
- Develop content and lead presentations for business and partnership reviews both internally and externally.
- Keep up to date on new/innovative methodologies needed to support Clients.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of the business plan for growth and profit.
- Manage expenses including maximization of recruiter productivity by assigning full work load to ensure sufficient billable hires.
- Validate that all contract schedules are signed updated & maintained in contract centralized location.
- Familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms with the ability to execute against them.
- Assure that assigned areas of responsibilities are performed within contract targets to achieve revenues and control expenditures.
- Ensure services are billed and collected within contract terms.
- Responsible for overall account compliance to EEO & Diversity standards.
- Coach and mentor direct reports in their development and provide mentorship to assist with reaching their goals to ensure staff retention.
- Establish metrics, goals and expected performance levels for overall team productivity and provide feedback and coaching to direct reports where appropriate.
- Provide training where necessary on the appropriate skills and techniques; Participate in HR regular training initiatives to gain understanding & capability to manage first level HR support / Employee Relations issues covering: performance management, time and attendance, policy interpretation, etc.
- Effectively manage and document performance and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Create high level of service delivery and motivate team using critical thinking ability to drive process improvements
- Set specific account guidelines and policies as required.
- Ensure adherence to corporate guidelines and policies
- Ensure team members conform to client and RSR processes and quality procedures as defined
- Define, manage, and lead special projects necessary to enhance our service offering to existing and anticipated clients.
- Perform other duties as directed by Senior Director, Client Services
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, or related field or 8-10 + years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 - 7+ years of related recruiting and operational leadership and demonstrated successes within a complex organization
- 3+ years of experience managing and directing professional recruiters within a client service role
Preferred qualifications include:
- MBA preferred in related field
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Experience managing a P&L, including forecasting
- Six Sigma
- Ability to manage multiple teams or a single complex team; escalate conflicting priorities; influence team members and business leaders to successfully execute
- Ability to negotiate agreements and/or reach consensus with all levels and positions within the organization
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually. initiating system and process improvements
- Management skills based on several years of experience preferably in a matrix based environment
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Client Delivery
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US