RPO Quality Assurance Auditor (Remote USA)
Location: United States
Job Number: 39171
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We partner with Google and countless other companies to provide them with the best talent around the world! While you would receive a paycheck from Randstad, you would indeed answer to and work for Google. With this scenario, there are endless growth opportunities after getting your proverbial foot in the door.
As a Quality Assurance Auditor, you are responsible for auditing recruitment coordinating activities and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have a strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
What you get to do:
- Review and audit interview scheduling and screening activities
- Create and run reports to validate accuracy of data
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Collaborate on special audit projects
What you need to bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Expert level experience in spreadsheet management
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
What’s in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in HR services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Quality Assurance Auditor (Remote USA)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US