Location: United States, US
Job Number: 39140
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: SANA Prof Staffing Mgr PCT
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Staffing Manager to join our Randstad Strategic Accounts division. Our Staffing Managers are split desk recruiters. In addition, they are responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and submitting your candidates to clients.
Base Salary: $50K-$58K + uncapped commission
What you get to do:
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates in the finance/account field
- Leverage multiple technologies such as job boards to enhance the candidate experience
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and direct hire roles, contract, and contract to hire roles
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Present quality candidates that meet client expectations
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities and extend offers
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of staffing or recruiting experience with a focus in direct hire in the finance/accounting industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
If you have any questions or would like more information please email Julie.Oliveira@RandstadUSA.com
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance/Accounting Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US