Location: Burlingame, California, United States
Job Number: 39131
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Regional Director, PSG
The TAT Regional Professional Search Director is a strategic perm leader with market management and personal production responsibilities. This person is responsible for driving profitable growth of a specified geography through managing and developing multiple perm teams. Moreover, this person will have proven success in professional perm search and the ability to train, develop, mentor and manage a team of successors. The Regional Professional Search Director will generate new sales opportunities, close placements, manage a P&L, steer the effectiveness of assigned perm teams through (ABFS) and maintain client relationships, while ensuring consistent product delivery and compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs. Includes hiring staff.
- Lead, engage, mentor, motivate, develop and grow direct reports in tandem with business, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting quarterly Great Conversations, and ensuring Individual Development Plans & MAP goals are in place. Accountable for teams’ career mobility, retention, and engagement.
- Monitor the progress of teams by identifying areas of opportunity. Develops “bench” and creates succession plans and always looks to hire a replacement.
- Leads by example in the areas of production, business continuity, and human forward model.
- Business Development:
- Generate personal GP quota through engaging in new client development sales activities.
- Evaluate the potential for the business, identify current business strengths, and orchestrate the completion of a strategic business plan for growth in the market. Drive the sales effort with continual contact with C level executives.
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships, positioning Tatum as an industry leader.
- Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership.
- Implement innovative strategies while collaborating with operations & direct teams to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams in partnership with peers by selling and implementing new business opportunities and supporting the sales process locally and regionally.
- Actively participate and network within the community to build business, Randstad visibility and stay abreast of industry/market trends.
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with senior management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement.
- Talent Sourcing/Management:
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth interviews, evaluate, and select candidates to interview for client specific job profiles and/or to market for new business.
- Leverage multiple technologies to enhance the candidate and client experience, i.e. video interviewing and chat platforms.
- Produce the best client and talent match by delivering against a consistent and effective recruiting plan ensuring the correct quantity and quality of Talent is maintained in a pipeline aligned with the clients’ needs by using all available methods of candidate attraction.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews, perform compensation analyses and prepare and extend competitive offer packages.
- Assist candidates to assess multiple opportunities and determine the optimal fit for the candidate if multiple job opportunities arise.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for new talent.
- Ensure compliance and coordinate efforts pertaining to applicant screenings i.e. assessments and any client specific requirements as needed and mitigate risks by ensuring compliance with Tatum policies and EEO laws, both federal and state.
- Operational Excellence:
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales & recruiting efforts against activity targets - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to achieve financial objectives of assigned areas, including operational improvements, expense management, account growth, and revenue, margin and contribution attainment (P&L).
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to satisfy audit requirements and to protect customers and company assets including responsibility for ensuring that region is compliant with client agreements, credit approvals, aging and invoicing.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Preferred Graduate Degree
- 7-10 years minimum of industry experience or Finance and Accounting experience or combination
- 5+ years of people management highly preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in selling professional search level business
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Strong social media/tech savvy skills
- Experience in building business including time and territory management, sales and proposal presentation to clients
- Ability to achieve profitable sales development and growth through management and development of direct managers and producers
- Ability to provide sound leadership to a team, demonstrate guidance and coaching abilities, and direct the team to achieve set objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities and recruiting within a similar environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Burlingame, California US