Employment Specialist - Screener
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 39077
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
As an Employment Specialist you are responsible for administration and operational support of the recruitment process for our strategic client partnerships. Successful candidates will have strong service mindset, superior communication skills, be process driven, and have a keen attention to detail.
- Candidate and hiring manager engagement activities
- Candidate review, screening, pre-qualification and presentation
- Interview scheduling and meeting coordination support
- Recruitment process compliance and system administration
- Pre-employment screening support and administration
- Offer letter and on boarding support activities
- Collaborate on special projects
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months recruitment support, administration and/or customer service experience
Preferred qualifications include:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicant tracking system experience
- Solid understanding of MS Office/Google products
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Employment Specialist - Screener
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US