Area Director, Sales and Customer Experience
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 39068
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC AD, Sales & Customer Exp
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an Area Director, Sales and Customer Experience to lead a sales-driven team to strengthen Randstad’s number one position. The Area Director will do this by providing guidance and coaching while executing the Randstad strategy. Are you a master at effective planning, execution, and exceeding goals? Do you want to organize and drive teams to achieve results with a service that really matters?
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Exceed your personal sales targets
- Set targets, performance plans and standards for the team
- Ensure your team thrives by casting a vision and operationalizing success
- Coach a highly accountable group to outperformance
- Collaborate with other leaders and business lines to acquire customers
- Fulfill client promises by leveraging automation and innovation
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
- Manage the pricing strategy that returns quality revenue for proven solutions
- Disrupt work processes by fostering the adoption of new tools, processes, and technologies
- Drive profitable growth by knowing which levers to pull
- Steer performance using analytics
- Provide leadership and a strong culture of accountability, personal development and performance
- Identify top internal talent and teach them how to be great
- Grow- you, your team, your clients, your talent, your business
What you need to bring:
- 8+ years of doing great things in the staffing industry with 6 years of people leadership
- 3+ years of robust success in selling large accounts
- Ability to influence and listen well at all audience levels
- Strong history of success in building a business that includes time and territory management
- Achievement in profitable sales development and growth by growing others
- Sound judgment gained through superior leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Solid success in creating solutions and leading structures that create customer delight
- Enthusiasm for problem-solving and leading disruptive work processes
- History of leading technology and process adoption
- A relentless pursuit of a perfect operational execution
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Director, Sales and Customer Experience
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US