Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 39039
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Recruiter
Our Engineering Recruiters source, recruit, interview, and qualify the best engineering talent in the market. The ideal candidate will be interested in joining the world’s largest HR Services organization as an Engineering Recruiter to learn how to apply matching candidates to solve our clients’ unique hiring challenges. This opportunity would be expected to quickly progress into a client-facing, business development role within 6 months to 1 year of employment.
At Randstad, we sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Source and screen potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent openings
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in a specified region or with specified clients
- Prioritize and track job orders to fulfill client needs
- Increase the number of qualified applicants in database
- Familiarize yourself with industry trends, including client, market, and unemployment conditions
- Meet or exceed weekly performance goals and expectations
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ year recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance team environment
- A competitive nature
- Be a multitasking wizard, handling a lot of information seamlessly
- Listening skills to ensure the right things happen for clients
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through, seriously we make things happen
- Communication and influencing skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives, we are productive
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US