RPO Client Delivery Director
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38883
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: US RSR Dir, Client Services
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Director, Client Delivery to join our Sourceright division. As an RPO Director, Client Delivery you will have operational and financial responsibility for client engagements and partnerships through the strategic application of company and client resources. You will develop and implement business plans, processes, strategies, and skills to improve service delivery and engagement success. As a consultative partnership leader, you will seek and pursue opportunities to advance the scope of services offered.
What you get to do:
- Manage infrastructure to support cost-effective service delivery
- Ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit
- Develop strategic relationships with key clients
- Financial management, P&L, and forecasting
- Hold teams accountable to meeting SLA’s
- Present business reviews
- Coach and mentor your leadership team
What you need to bring:
- 7+ years of related business, recruiting and operational leadership, preferably within RPO or MSP
- 3+ years of experience managing and directing professional recruiters within a client service role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- MBA preferred in a related field
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Experience managing a P&L, including forecasting
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Client Delivery Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US