Recruiter - Technical Sourcing Specialist
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38874
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
As a Technical Sourcer you will be a strategic and consultative partner finding and engaging top technical talent. You will learn the client’s products and key initiatives and manage a strong pipeline of top talent matching them to the right opportunity and ensuring that they have a positive candidate experience.
What you get to do:
- Engage with top talent through the client ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with candidates
- Acts as an advisor to candidates to match them to appropriate projects
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute employment branding strategy
- Conduct phone screens and schedule technical interviews with the client
- Represent our client and their brand in a positive manner at all times
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical recruiting role (IT/SWE)
- Experience recruiting for a large technical leader preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- History of positive client and candidate interactions
- Basic understanding of Boolean search strings to use within the ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate engagement strategies
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to standard policies and procedures
What’s in it for you:
- Join a global market leader in IT Services with industry recognition
- Join a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Join a company with a wide range of learning, development and advancement opportunities
- Join a company that offers a great work/life balance
- Join a company with proven processes and high-output technology to create efficiency
- Be part of a key account with extensive growth opportunities
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter - Technical Sourcing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US