Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38862
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Randstad Sourceright’s experience encompasses talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), and Blended Workforce Solutions. Working for a multi-country organization, means working with clients and colleagues with different backgrounds. This results in a digital way of working and requires a pro-active mind-set.
Conduct support and administrative services/tasks for Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Executive Leadership Team (ELT) members to enable them to perform their jobs effectively, with optimal use of time and resources available. This position will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and will be able to work independently with little to no supervisor. The associate in this position will be well organized and flexible with the ability to interact with staff at all levels throughout the organization (including C-level executives). This position will require flexibility while under pressure and will be proactive, resourceful and efficient. This position will require a very high level of professionalism and will be frequently exposed to highly confidential information which will require the use of discretion and independent judgment. Provides administrative/analytical support; specific operations/support role; project driven; exhibits some technical skills; provides some leadership and development of others.
key performance indicators
- ensuring CEO is prepared for meetings
- managing day-to-day activities, with ability to adjust to priority changes
- efficient schedule management
- Client & Customer Management (External)
- Manage relationships with small clients to ensure their needs are met while supporting senior colleagues in managing more complex client and customer relationships
- Oversee, organize and ensure distribution of incoming and outgoing mail to clients.
- Draft, revise and send correspondence to clients
- Act as the first point of contact for requests from clients, scan these requests for urgency and confidentiality, answer, redirect, monitor and/or follow-up
- Provide support with social media presence and other communication vehicles
- Demonstrate understanding of the outsourcing industry as well as requirements from clients, candidates and other industry contacts
- Client & Customer Management (Internal)
- Provides advanced level administrative support to executive level position which will require a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Support small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or help senior colleagues manage client relationships
- Act as the first point of contact for requests from colleagues, scan these requests for urgency and confidentiality, answer, redirect, monitor and/or follow-up
- Answer, screen and put through incoming and outgoing telephone calls to the appropriate person
- Establish productive working relationships with administrative and management staff
- Sort, organize and ensure distribution of incoming and outgoing mail to colleagues
- Draft, revise and send correspondence to colleagues
- Collect data, prepare, revise and distribute reports
- Code and organize all relevant project documents, and organize the archiving process
- Act as a sounding board for Directors, peers and other leaders
- Deliver and own prescribed outcomes and/or support others by carrying out designated facilities management activities using existing systems and protocols
- Planning and organizing office and travel logistics
- Internal Communications Execute a communications plan by working within established internal communication systems and procedures
- Writing and distributing memos and internet items on behalf of management
- Preparing and reviewing reports / presentations
- Logistics / Arrangements
- Arrange venues, equipment, catering, accommodation and travel for complex events involving multiple participants arriving from various locations
- Schedule, and coordinate meetings with single/multiple internal and external parties, and monitor attendance and invitation follow-up
- Arrange meeting facilities and provide the required assistance for participants, prepare documentation, take notes and make sure actions are being addressed
Randstad Sourceright competencies
- customer focus
- Focus Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers. Specifically, improves service; for example, asking for customers feedback and taking action for improvement
- resourcefulness – customer focus
- Randstad leaders secure and develop resources effectively and efficiently by: activating resources to get things done; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals; and applying knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture
- quality oriented
- Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) and proposes and takes action to increase the quality of products and services
- drives results
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals. Specifically, strives to meet challenging goals; for example, setting ambitious, but realistic goals for performance improvement (for self and/or own team)
- commercial acumen
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary
- Self-Management - Manages own motivation and feelings to help the group function well. Shows courage, self-control, and integrity. Specifically, measures emotions; for example, interacting effectively in stressful or frustrating situations, continuing to work calmly while controlling strong emotions.
- Earning Trust Acts consistently, in a trustworthy manner. Earning trust includes, when necessary, taking personal or career risks to act in a way that is consistent with one’s own values. It builds a reputation for ethics, integrity and credibility. Specifically, acts on strong values; for example, acting on values when it is difficult to do so (e.g., recalling a product when it would be possible to avoid doing so).
- Attention to Detail Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, monitors others' work; for example, checking to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Planning and Organizing Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while providing guidance and training to others on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional & intellectual experience
- Substantial general work experience together with comprehensive job related experience in own area of expertise to fully competent level
- Experience with general supervision of more junior colleagues
additional skills needed
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent Microsoft Office / Google Suite for business applications skills
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US