Director of Digital Personalization Strategy (Remote)
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38838
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Dir, Personalization Strgy
Randstad is looking for Director of Digital Personalization Strategy responsible for the strategy, execution and measurement of job seeker and customer personalization digital strategies to drive awareness, attraction, engagement, retention and redeployment efforts.
The Director of Personalization will be part of the Digital Marketing team and should be able to partner with multiple stakeholders in a global, matrixed environment - including IT, Analytics, Communications, Product and business leaders.
The desired candidate should have a deep passion for understanding consumer behavior, identifying actionable insights, and using these to build a customer-centric personalized marketing plans using digital solutions including email, SMS, chat, web, mobile and other tools. The candidate should be a strong communicator with the ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively and instill confidence to motivate stakeholders to act on recommendations. The candidate should also have the ability to comprehend technical integrations and data structures.
The candidate should have strong, outcome driven, product management experience and be able to partner and communicate with all levels of a matrixed, global organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the marketing personalization strategic vision and bring it to life across teams to deliver customer engagement, adoption, and repeat purchases.
- Develop the marketing personalization strategic vision and bring it to life across teams to deliver talent engagement, adoption, redeployment & rehire.
- Partner with global cross functional teams to create the talent and customer journeys and define communication steps at each stage in their journeys.
- Lead the build-out of the marketing team’s personalization roadmap and use cases.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop customer-centric personalization approaches utilizing our behavioral data and evolving data-enabled capabilities to create personalized campaigns utilizing dynamic personalized content across marketing channels and on our website.
- Provide strategic guidance to the Marketing Technology team regarding data segmentation strategies, event signals, dossier enhancements in line with customer segments and journey steps.
- Work collaboratively with channel owners, IT, data engineering and creative teams to build and implement personalization strategies.
- Guide the development of channel-specific and omni-channel customer KPI’s and reporting to deliver actionable insights.
- Work collaboratively with Analytics teams to develop comprehensive testing strategies to quickly learn, optimize, and scale; craft insights and socialize results and recommendations.
- Ensure with partners that we can quantify the business impact of personalization programs and continue to evaluate and refine to maximize program effectiveness.
- Create and deliver concise data-driven recommendations for senior leadership in a digestible format.
- Management of a small team of personalization managers.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field of study.
- 5 or more years working in agency, database marketing, customer analytics, loyalty marketing or related field, Omni-channel recruitment background a plus.
- 4 or more years of direct or indirect people leadership experience.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Biq Query or other analytics tooling a plus.
- Experience with A:B and/or digital marketing multivariate testing.
- Understanding and mastery of personalization and CRM best-practices.
- Experience working with data to identify customer insights and comfort working with data scientists and engineers, providing vision for data modeling projects.
- Broad understanding of the capabilities needed in technology, processes, customer data, and marketing execution for personalization enablement.
- Experience with Drupal, Iterable, Hubspot and Salesforce desired.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Digital Personalization Strategy (Remote)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US