Website & Mobile Product Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38805
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Website & Mobile Manager
Randstad is looking for an experienced, analytical, Product Manager responsible for collaborating with internal clients, vendors and cross functional teams that will focus on understanding users to deliver innovative solutions to delight our end users via our web and mobile applications.
In partnership with global and local business concept teams, marketing, analytics and related business lines, this role will be responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements and synthesizing those requirements into scalable and feasible local roadmaps that delight our end users and contribute to increased rank, organic traffic, talent applications, client leads and usage. The role will also be responsible for monitoring web and mobile analytics, trends and solutioning any challenges in partnership with our SEO, Global Web, and IT teams.
The desired candidate should have a deep understanding of web and mobile applications (including Native apps and Flutter), CMS understanding (Drupal) and will have designed and/or implemented web and mobile solutions serving a dual marketplace. Knowledge of the recruitment process, job distribution systems, talent search and application processes and customer web experiences is desired.
Collaborating with global web and mobile teams, the PM should be able to effectively create and manage a product roadmap, based on user needs, ensuring that prioritization can be iterative and impactful at every stage.
The candidate should have strong, outcome driven, product management experience and be able to partner and communicate with all levels of a matrixed, global organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with local and global business owners to synthesize business concepts and user needs to develop both local and global product roadmaps.
- Participate as part of a global squad structure in collaboration with Data, IT, Marketing, Legal and other business lines to avoid silos in product creation.
- Synthesis of local and global laws, best practices, vendor use and process requirements based on performance results into a global roadmap ensuring local requirements are met.
- Serve as primary liaison with product owners collaborating to ensure epic requirements are fully understood, development is iterative and that value is achieved at each stage.
- Analyze web and mobile performance and trends - maintaining full autonomy and accountability for performance - pivoting testing and product as needed.
- Steward user centric and design thinking processes.
- Steward a data driven mindset with all stakeholders by focusing on results.
- Become a subject matter expert on all processes required to operate the technologies, including dependencies on other products, systems or business lines.
- Collaborate on user testing and other research efforts to understand customer needs, product gaps, and translate into future requirements.
- Manage and execute research to identify, understand, assess, and present technical problems and new opportunities that support an ongoing prioritized backlog of capabilities.
- Deliver ROI reporting at each stage post development and launch.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous experience designing/redesigning and launching a dual marketplace website
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to synthesize user requirements and drive toward a solution that delights all users.
- Experience collaborating with IT & product owners is desired.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and communicate with all levels of a global, matrixed organization - including Executives, Business owners, analytics, marketing, legal, IT and vendors.
- Familiarity with product management technologies including ServiceNow and Jira is desired.
- Strong understanding of APIs and mobile first development.
- Experience with Agile, Lean Start Up and Test & Learn approaches.
- Technical understanding is required (particularly APIs) as is the ability to understand complex data structures and how they affect product features/functionalities.
- Experience with relevant software and tools:
- Issue and requirements tracking – e.g. JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow
- Flow chart software – e.g. Visio, draw.io, Lucidchart
- Mockup software – e.g. Balsamiq, Moqups, Sketch, InDesign
- Data & Analytics - e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Google Analytics
- CMS - e.g. Drupal, Hubspot
- SEO - working knowledge of SEO principles and site structures / optimizations
- Understanding of mobile development applications including Flutter and Native App
- Outcome over output mindset is required.
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Website & Mobile Product Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US