Internal Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 38778
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Recruiter, ITA
Randstad’s Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team is hiring for recruitment professional that would identify top talent to join our Randstad family and be a part of the world’s #1 HR services provider.
We are investing in successful internal employees to be skilled recruiters conducting full life-cycle recruiting for our internal field openings across all lines of business. Our employees are what make Randstad successful, and our ITA team finds the talent that contributes directly to the success.
What you get to do:
- Hire the best quality candidates to work internally for the largest staffing agency in the world!
- Establish strong relationships with leadership, hiring managers, HRBPs, and operations team
- Receive open requisitions by leadership based on headcount field steering
- Partner with field hiring leaders to determine the skills and qualifications needed for the position
- Conduct full life-cycle recruiting
- Source, screen, and identify the best candidates for the role in a timely manner
- Maintain a strong focus on positive candidate experience
- Document all recruiting activities in our ATS to meet OFCCP compliance requirements
- Achieve metrics/KPIs to meet our service level agreement and commitments to hiring managers
- Meet with leadership weekly to report on activities and remove potential roadblocks
- Continuously provide ideas, solutions, and best practices to enhance candidate attraction
- Take an active role in project teams, initiatives, and tech adoption
- Create pipelines through continuous sourcing and recruiting
- Additional duties as assigned
What you need to bring:
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Use of ATS/Recruiting systems; experience with LinkedIn recruiter required
- Strong desire to bring delight to candidates and field leaders
- Ability to manage changing priorities and be flexible
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of recruitment practices, techniques, and trends
- Remote opportunity but must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends as needed
- Ability to work outside of your time zone, as needed
At Randstad, we love to celebrate our hardworking diverse teams demonstrated through our ongoing commitment and diversity awards. Ranked as a 2021 DiversityInc Top 50 company, a 2021 Top 10 Global Champion for Supplier Diversity & Inclusion, a Military Friendly company for Veterans, Military Spouses & Suppliers, 2021 Staffing Industry Analyst Top 50 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Influencer to name a few. We are proud of our collaborative culture which is at the heart of Randstad. When you join Randstad you will receive opportunities for competitive & robust benefits, flexible schedules, and the assurance that everyone can be their authentic selves. We are seeking candidates from all backgrounds and demographics and a variety of industries to join a winning team!
This position is subject to the Federal Contractor Vaccination Mandate (Executive Order 14042). As a condition of employment, all employees (onsite or remote) must provide: (1) proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or (2) have a valid/approved medical or religious accommodation. COVID-19 test results are not acceptable proof of vaccination status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Internal Talent Acquisition Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US